Commercial ~ Residential ~ Rental ~ Real Estate Agents ~ Property Managers ~ Homeowners
PRACTICAL FLOOR PLANS produces as-built floor plan drawings of commercial and residential properties for marketing and design purposes. I serve communities in or near Eastern Massachusetts. I accurately measure and draw your property, and I can also generate new, clearly readable floor plans from your existing sketches or cluttered builder’s blueprints. I use computer-assisted design (CAD) software and laser measurement to generate your plans, and generally conform to the ANSI Z765 and Z65.x standards for floor area measurement.
WHAT PRACTICAL FLOOR PLANS CAN DO FOR YOU:
· Generate floor plans in .pdf or .jpg formats.
· Redraw your existing hand-drawn or builder’s plans for a more attractive and professional presentation.
· Customize floor plans for your individual requirements - colors, logos, detail, etc.
· Draw redesigns of interior spaces to visualize a client’s needs.
· Produce ready-to-use open-house flyers with your info and logo.
· Calculate Gross Living Area (GLA), Rentable Area, and other square footages for properties
WHY OFFER FLOOR PLANS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS?
· Floor plans make your property more memorable and interesting to potential buyers and lessees.
· Clients can visualize the space without existing furnishings or clutter.
· Floor plans are essential for planning the placement of furniture and equipment.
· Floor plans are invaluable for buyers relocating from distant areas.
· Floor plans aid in redesigns and may be required for building permits.
HOW CAN YOU USE PLANS?
· Include a floor plan as part of your photo package on your web site.
· Attach plans to your property brochures at open houses.
· Integrate a floor plan into a virtual tour of the property.